FSSC 22000 V 5.1 FOOD SAFETY Management
FSSC 22000 Definition: FSSC 22000 is a Food Safety Management Scheme, managed by Foundation FSSC 22000 and governed by an independent Board of Stakeholders which consists of representatives from several sectors in the food industry. FSSC 22000 is used to control food safety risks.
The Food Safety requirements provide a rigorous system to manage food safety risks and provide safe products for use by companies in the food industry. This allows your customers to have confidence in your food safety program and know that you have a rigorous food safety system in place.
How FSSC 22000 Benefits your business !
- FSSC 22000 Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the FSSC 22000 requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements.