Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement, and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, and consumption of the finished product.
HACCP is based on seven principles, which are the most important steps in writing a HACCP plan. The first two steps provide the foundation for the HACCP plan. The remaining five steps are the application steps of the HACCP plan and provide the structure for conducting the workings of the HACCP plan in the processing plant.
How HACCP Benefits your business !
- HACCP Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the HACCP requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements.