ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management
Organizations everywhere have implemented EMS to ensure compliance with increasingly stringent legislation, control the impacts of their activities, products, or services, and increase sound environmental performance. This standard helps organizations that intend to manage their environmental responsibilities systematically to ensure environmental sustainability. In short, ISO 14001 provides value for the environment, the organization, and other related parties.
How ISO 14001:2015 Benefits your business !
- ISO 14001 Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the ISO 14001 requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements.