ISO 20121:2012 Event sustainability Management
standard intended to raise awareness and understanding of the impact of events, while encouraging organizers and suppliers alike to take measures to minimize the negative impact of event delivery. It guides organizations for any type of event or event-related activity (concerts, festivals, sports, exhibitions & conferences, corporate events & seminars, and others) to improve the sustainability of their event-related activities, products, and services.
How ISO 20121:2012 Benefits your business !
- ISO 20121 Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the ISO 20121 requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements.
- 133, 1st Floor Regus Business centre, D-ring Road, Doha, Qatar
View our 2023 prospectus of
brochure for an easy to read guide on
all of the services offer.