ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000:2018 highlights the effective Food Safety Management System (FSMS) for an organization. This ensures an organization’s capability on food safety hazards and makes sure that all the products are safe for consumption.
Whatever their size, or product, all food producers have a responsibility to manage the safety of their products and the well-being of their consumers. That’s why ISO 22000 exists.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious. ISO 22000:2018 food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards, at the same time as working together with other ISO management standards, such as ISO 9001. ISO 22000:2018 is applicable to all types of producers, ISO 22000:2018 provides a layer of reassurance within the global food supply chain, helping products cross borders and bringing people food that they can trust.
How ISO 22000:2018 Benefits your business !
- ISO 22000:2018 Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for ISO 22000:2018 awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements based on ISO 22000:2018.