ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health
ISO 45001:2018 specifies the requirements for an occupational health and safety (OHS) management system. This standard helps to prevent work-related injuries and accidents, which allows organizations to provide a safe and healthy workplace to their employees. In a long run, this improves the OHS performance of an organization as workplace hazards and risks can be minimized.
How ISO 45001:2018 Benefits your business !
- ISO 45001 Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the ISO 45001 requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements.
- 133, 1st Floor Regus Business centre, D-ring Road, Doha, Qatar
View our 2023 prospectus of
brochure for an easy to read guide on
all of the services offer.