ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management
ISO 31000 provides principles, frameworks, and a process for managing risk for Public, private, and community enterprises. It outlines a generic approach to risk management, which can be applied to different types of risks (financial, safety, project risks) and used by any type of organization. The standard provides a uniform vocabulary and concepts for discussing risk management. It provides guidelines and principles that can help to undertake a critical review of your organization’s risk management process.
How ISO 31000:2018 Benefits your business !
- ISO 31000 Development: Understanding the company processes.
- Prepare Gap Analysis and Documentation.
- Develop procedures according to the ISO 31000 requirements.
- Training: Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Implementation: Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures.
- Internal Audit: Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance with the requirement.
- Recommend further improvements.
- 133, 1st Floor Regus Business centre, D-ring Road, Doha, Qatar
View our 2023 prospectus of
brochure for an easy to read guide on
all of the services offer.